This plugin adds integration between Premise and WP Courseware which allows you to assign course(s) to products for auto enrollment.
Have you ever wanted to sell an online internet course or ecourse?
The Premise for WordPress Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware courses to a membership level. Once the course(s) are assigned to a membership level, upon purchase of a membership level and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system which you can sell online, or if you choose to run a free online course, you can do so with ease.
Premise Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New users pay for the course through the shopping cart integration of your choice, the membership plugin assigns them WP user access and assigns them to the membership level for which they paid, and WP Courseware assigns them to the appropriate course(s) based on the membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins Free and Premium Plugins, check out the following links:
- WP Courseware LMS plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly PluginsWordPress Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube channel.
- See documentation on our Codex site.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1