Cloudinary supercharges your images! Upload images to the cloud, deliver optimized via a fast CDN. Perform smart resizing and apply effects.
Cloudinary is your one stop shop for EVERY image related task.
With Cloudinary, all your images are automatically uploaded, normalized, optimized and backed-up in the cloud instead of being hosted on your servers.
With Cloudinary, you can stop messing around with image editors. Cloudinary can manipulate and transform your images online, on-the-fly, directly from your WordPress console. Enhance your images using every possible filter and effect you can think of. All manipulations are done in the cloud using super-powerful hardware, and all resulting images are cached, optimized (smushed and more) and delivered via a lightning fast content delivery network (CDN).
Install Cloudinary now, get the most powerful image solution available today, and get your WordPress powered site to the next level.
- While you don’t need to install any image software on your server, you will need to register for a (free) Cloudinary account to use the plugin and start uploading images to the cloud.
- Is your site gaining traction? Upgrade to one of our PRO accounts for higher usage limits with practically limitless scale.
- Vast array of image manipulation capabilities.
- Virtually limitless scale.
- Lightning-fast image delivery.
- Highly improved user experience & website performance.
- Useful from small websites and blogs to large enterprise solutions.
- Simple to integrate.
- Upload any image type: JPG, PNG, GIF, animated GIF, BMP, ICO, TIFF and even PDFs.
- Upload directly from your desktop.
- Upload a single image or multiple images with ease.
- Remote fetching from public URLs
You can apply one or more transformations and manipulations on every image:
- Image formats – easily convert image formats and modify image quality.
- Apply effects & filters – sharpen, sepia, saturation, grayscale, black & white, hue, brightness, oil paint, pixelate, vignette, add borders.
- Overlays & Text – add watermarks, add image overlay and underlay, add text to the image.
- Face detection – face detection based cropping, thumbnail, multiple faces detection, pixelate faces.
- Rotates & flips – Image rotation (90 degrees), arbitrary rotation, exif-based automatic rotation, vertical & horizontal flips,
- Shape alteration – add rounded corners, crop to ellipses and circles.
- Resize & crop – scale, fill, fit, pad, crop, limit, custom coordinates.
- PDF Processing – extract pages, convert to images.
- All your images are stored in a cloud-based persistent storage.
- Scales to Terabytes and more.
- Highly available redundant storage.
- All your photos are automatically backed-up, including revision tracking.
- All your images are automatically delivered via a lightning-fast world-wide Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Images are smartly cached for performance optimization, using every best practice in the book.
- Multiple CDN sub-domains (Domain Sharding).
- Your images are automatically optimized. Their file size is reduced and they are delivered faster to your visitors.
- Stripping meta data.
- Converting formats.
- Optimizing compression.
Insights and Reports
- Cloudinary offers a powerful online management console.
- Browse all your images and transformations.
- View comprehensive statistics and usage reports.
- You can even automate your content management using a RESTful API.
Read more about the Cloudinary service:
- Support site
- Knowledge Base
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Contact page
- Twitter: @cloudinary
- Facebook page
Keywords: image, images, photo, photos, picture, pictures, thumbnail, thumbnails, upload, batch, cdn, content delivery network, transform, manipulate, effects, scale, high availability, fast, format, sharpen, sepia, saturation, grayscale, b&w, hue, brightness, oil paint, pixelate, vignette, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, animated gif, pdf, face, faces, crop, resize, scale, fit, fill, pad, rotate, rotation, flip, corners, borders, exif, watermark, caption, overlay, underlay, text, embed, quality, smush.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1