Booking Calendar Contact Form creates a booking form with a reservation calendar or a classic contact form, connected to a PayPal payment button.
With the Booking Calendar Contact Form you can create a classic contact form or a booking form with a reservation calendar, connected to a PayPal payment button. The reservation calendar lets the customer select the start (ex: check-in) and end (ex: checkout) dates.
The reservation calendar is an optional item, so it can be disabled to create a general purpose contact form.
There are two types of bookings available in the calendar configuration: full day bookings or partial day bookings. With full day bookings the whole day is blocked / reserved while in partial day bookings the start and end dates are partially blocked as used for example in room/hotel bookings.
- Booking form connected to PayPal
- Reservation / booking calendar with optional availability verification
- Season management: Configuration accepts different prices for different dates (ex: low / medium / high season prices, special date’s prices, etc…)
- Supports full-day bookings or partial day bookings as used in hotels / room reservations
- Allows to disable/hide the calendar to convert the booking form in a general purpose contact form
- Built-in captcha anti-spam protection
- Easy visual selection of the start and end dates
- Configurable email texts
- Configurable validation messages
- Lets to assign a user to the calendar, this way an user with editor access will access his own calendar
- List of bookings with print option
- Several configurable fields, settings and behaviors (date format, min/max dates, block dates, etc…)
A more detailed description, screenshots and features can be found at the plugin’s page: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/calendars/booking-calendar-contact-form
Requires: 3.0.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1