Append Link on Copy
This plugin allows the user to automatically append a link to the current page, when users copy & paste a title or any line.
With this Plugin you can automatically add text or html to content that is copied from your page.
If a visitor copies any kind of text from the website, a link to the page is appended, so if it is pasted elsewhere, a link to the page is maintained.
right now you can:
- specify the Read more link text, default: Read more at:
- how many
tags should be inserted below the copied text and the link or copyright notice
- specify if you want the current page title included
- make every copy link to the main page
- decide if you want the site title to be appended
- see previews of HTML and text versions of the copied text and link
I plan to increase the functionality with:
- some internationalisation
- if somebody wants to contribute legacy IE support I’ll include that
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1